Welcome parents and guardians! Please review the information on this page before you register. Campers must be at least 10 or entering 5th grade in the fall to attend camp. Teens ages 16-17 can apply to serve as Counselors in Training. Families with younger kids are welcome to Family Camp.
2016 Dates and Rates
- Family Camp June 24-27 (three nights)
- Staff Training June 27- July 2
- First Session July 3-16 (two weeks)
- Second Session July 17-23 (one week)
Drop off is between 2-4 pm and pick up is between 10am-12 pm. Note that counselors in training attend the staff orientation and if possible stay until the 30th for cleanup.
Money: First Session $750 Early Bird through April 30. Regular Price $800
Second Session $425 Early Bird through April 30. Regular Price $450
Family Camp $135 Early Bird through April 30. Regular Price $150 (ages 3 and under free)
- $570 per week is the actual cost pricing, a completely voluntary higher price. Paying this amount covers our actual operating costs for one camper-week and helps make it possible for lower income families to afford camp. The pricing structure you chose has no impact on the registration process or your child’s experience at Mountain Friends Camp.
- $45 discount for 2nd and additional campers in the same family
- $65 discount for campers attending both youth sessions. Campers staying for all three weeks will spend the night of July 16 offsite, either with their parents or with Santa Fe Quaker hosts.
- $50 deposit is nonrefundable. All other payments, including arrangements for camperships, are due May 15 or immediately when registering late, and nonrefundable after that date. We prefer check payments for the balance.
Partial need-based camperships are available.
The easiest way to sign up for camp is to use our secure online registration. You can also request the paper registration forms and return via email or postal mail. You will need:
- Credit/debit card to pay $50 deposit (full fee can be paid now or later with check)
- Camper and parent/guardian name, birthday and contact information
Location: Santa Fe Tree House Camp, New Mexico
Camp is on 150 secluded acres adjoining Santa Fe National Forest. The last few miles are gravel roads but 2WD accessible, and we’re only 30 minutes from Santa Fe.
—Packing List camper 2015–download pdf
Two Health Forms are required for every camper (including counselors in training).
–medical-history-form-1 camper 2016 (parent/guardian completes, don’t forget to attach insurance card)
–Healthcare Recommendations form 2 (Doctor/healthcare provider completes and signs)