Secure registration provided by CampDoc.com.
2019 Dates and Rates: Early Bird discount until April 30
|Session||Dates||Fee: Early Bird||Fee: “Subsidized”||Fee: “Actual Cost”|
|1. Creating Community||June 29-July 13||$840||$900||$1,200|
|2. Practicing Peace||July 14-21||$465||$500||$600|
- Drop off is between 2-4 pm and pick up is between 10am-12 pm.
- $600 per week is the actual cost pricing, a completely voluntary higher price. Paying this amount covers our actual operating costs for one camper-week and helps make it possible for lower income families to afford camp. You will receive a donation receipt for any amount over the regular cost. The pricing structure you chose has no impact on the registration process or your child’s experience at Mountain Friends Camp.
- $50 discount for 2nd and additional campers in the same family
- $75 discount for campers attending both youth sessions. Campers staying for all three weeks will spend the night of July 13, either with their parents or with prearranged hosts.
- $50-$75 deposit is nonrefundable. All other payments, including arrangements for camperships, are due June 1 or immediately when registering later, and nonrefundable after that date. We prefer check payments for the balance.
- Partial need-based camperships are available.
Location: Collins Lake Ranch, Mora, New Mexico: This is our third year with Collins Lake Ranch, and we’re looking forward to returning to the rural location and creating community with new friends and neighbors. Collins Lake Ranch provides support and programs for a few adults with developmental disabilities year round, and we’ll help in the organic garden, land stewardship, and with a few farm animals. More information and pictures on our Location Page
Ages: Campers are ages 10-15 or entering 5th grade in the fall, with 9-year-olds admitted on a case by case basis. Teens ages 16-17 can apply to serve as Counselors in Training.
Two Health Forms are required for every camper (including counselors in training). The first is the health profile from parents/guardians, and the second must be completed and signed by your child’s healthcare provider. These will be submitted through our online registration process, or you can request a paper copy.
–Packing List Camper MFC 2018-open pdf